By Dr. Khoobsurat Najma
- Drink some Karela (bitter gourd juice) on an empty stomach each morning.. Follow this treatment daily for at least two months.
- Powdered Dalcheeni (cinnamon) has the ability to lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity.
- Mix one-half to one teaspoon of cinnamon in a cup of warm water. Drink it daily.
- Fenugreek (Methi) can also be used to control diabetes, improve glucose tolerance and lower blood sugar levels due to its hypoglycemic activity
- Soak two tablespoons of methi seeds in water overnight. Drink the water along with the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach.
- You can also eat two tablespoons of powdered methi seeds daily with milk.
- Take two to three Amlas , remove the seeds and grind them into a fine paste. Put the paste in a cloth and squeeze out the juice.
- Mix two tablespoon of the…
View original post 164 more words